.one small bowl of frozen/fresh green beans
.one small onion
.2 big mushrooms (Portobello)
.1/2 cup quinoa
.one clove of garlic
.one can of chopped tomato
.bunch of parsley
.salt and pepper
- Pour warm water over frozen green beans and let them be for about 10 minutes. It will be easier to cut them in pieces after that.
- Put a deep pot on high heat. Add one cup of water, quinoa and some salt. Let it boil for about 10-12 minutes.
- Chop the onion. Put a pan on medium heat and add onions, one tbs of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut mushrooms in chubby pieces and add them to onions.
- Add garlic. You can chop it or use garlic masher.
- Cut green beans in small pieces and add them to the pan.
- After 4-5 minutes add chopped tomato. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes.
- chop a bunch of parsley and add them to the pan.
- At this point quinoa must be ready. Drain it and add it to other ingredient in the pan and stir. It is ready.
You can use pasta or rice instead of quinoa if you like. Don’t forget to share #nastaranrecipes